Mid Range Home Theater What's A Good Mid-range Home Theater Receiver ?

What's a good mid-range Home Theater Receiver ? - mid range home theater

I'm not an audiophile, but do not enjoy music and video in a quality home theater. I have a 52 in plasma, 1080i, DVD, HD DirecTV TiVo W and some gaming systems. This is a solid that an HD receiver / V supplement and quality music?

I want to stay under $ 500.

I saw some recommendations for the Panasonic SA-XR57 and SA-XR55S, but I have no experience w / Panasonic products.

4 comments:

beasties... said...

Yes avoid to Panasonic. And unless it is to be avoided for their flagship models (about $ 1200) to Pioneer and Sony.

Denon, Onkyo, Yamaha, Marantz all have a good A / V receiver around $ 500.

JeffyB said...

Panasonic is good, but I went with Onkyo. They are excellent products. Yamaha would be my second choice in the price range. Yamaha for sale, you can see all the time. Pioneer is also very good, and probably the best value for the dollar.

jagouar1... said...

If I go with a receiver at any price category, which would either Yamaha or Denon.

I know that Yamaha receiver to offer not good enough for less than $ 500

ROBERT P said...

NAD making very good team.
Ançais disponible Ebay for $ 450
Departure:


http://cgi.ebay.com/NAD-T760-T-760-Home- ...

Post a Comment