Dr Oz Colon Cleanse Does Any One Know If It Is Safe To Take The Acai Berry And The Colon Cleanse Together And If It Really Work?

Does any one know if it is safe to take the Acai Berry and the colon cleanse together and if it really work? - dr oz colon cleanse

I saw a site that has seen a woman in an episode of Oprah and Dr. Oz, and he spoke of a new pill for weight loss as the Acai Berry. Well, the lady of this pill combined with colon and Max says he really changed his life. She said she lost 47 pounds in 3 months and that was the only thing that helped. She said she has tried to diet and exercise computer and nothing worked for them. I ordered my free trial of two additions, but doubt that OT is safe and if it works. What should I do? PPL Many others have tried and worked for them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I suggest you ask a doctor and then decide what you want. A mixture of 2 different supplements really safe sound and faster than your body weight loss is healthy. This woman lost 47 pounds in 3 months, but I bet he also lost a large amount of nutrients the body needs to him. I use the inherent nature is good for my body, it is not losing a ton of weight so fast your little longer. I workout, while the use and application of their results in any manner that helps your belly flat. acai products have many positive reviews, but also a lot of complaints lately, you know. Whatever you decide, I know about him and make sure to read reference, such as. To read more about what I use to, you can here http://www.nature-cleanse.webs.com I hope this helps and good luck. Thank you.

Post a Comment