English Laundry Shirts Are They Narcos In Your School, What Do You Think Of Them?

Are they Narcos in your school, what do you think of them? - english laundry shirts

This is particually respondents who say live in South Texas, where the traffickers reynosaa, the only question, because in my school there are some children who are always dressed particually well, a radio or a walkie-talkie, always wheres leading brand in the hand

lacoste shoes
Polo or graphic tees from Express, Guess, Ed Hardy
and nice dress shirt, DKNY English Laundry

In only to ask whether people in the school, how and what you think of the Narcos dress?

7 comments:

Owl Love you said...

? Theyy not it? "

Five Star said...

Well, I've never heard of the term yi havent heard in school for about 7 years, however, know what kind of people who speak. It happens that I people so much and dress of fraternity men at the university, and as my dress. I think it makes it look smart and apparently, from her appearance to be proud of. It's just my opinion ... Oh btw, I'm from Ohio, and we demand that people like very young lol ...

The Big Bean said...

btw, all drug dealers are drug dealers or N / drug addicts.

yea theres some in my school. and wear nice clothes. in most Member States are quite large. Kool man at his side. Its funny as hell, if they can reach high school. are nice people. People who, if they werent addicts would be cool to hang ... some of my friends are drug dealers, but I am. Tho people are kool.

The Big Bean said...

btw, all drug dealers are drug dealers or N / drug addicts.

yea theres some in my school. and wear nice clothes. in most Member States are quite large. Kool man at his side. Its funny as hell, if they can reach high school. are nice people. People who, if they werent addicts would be cool to hang ... some of my friends are drug dealers, but I am. Tho people are kool.

mmmmily:... said...

Call preparations, and I come into conflict with them.
not exactly my style, and most of them act squirrel stuck with their coach and shoes Lacoste Polos! Oh, and rigidly behind his atitude, they are good people.

I hope that helped!

Jaime S said...

What are the traffickers?

I.Love.J... said...

Preps you?

Post a Comment