Motocross Second Hand Motocross, Motocross, Oooh , Moto,Moto ,Moto MOTOCROSS! ?

Motocross, Motocross, Oooh , Moto,Moto ,Moto MOTOCROSS! ? - motocross second hand

What do you think you should be looking for?

My first bike was a pit bike 200cc 4T, was the second a 2008 KTM 85SX, and now I get a 125 2T or maybe a 250F, but what?
I am 13 years old and about 5'1 and I weigh about 100 lbs/45kg.
Now I ride a KTM 85 and I think it has enough power. Motocross Bike What should I get,
Oh, and BTW, I do not want another 85 or CRF150R,
probs 2ND somthing like a 125 or 250F, or should I Big Bore is a KTM 105?

I do not know why I ask ...

Motocross bike I buy?

3 comments:

yearroun... said...

At 5'1 ", lonnng will reach the ground. Bore 85 to 105, KTM now has parts for them. Adjust the big wheels of your bike to make it consistent with his height. In another time or two inches in your height, They are willing to drive a full size bike.

ddrum said...

5'1 "is an abbreviation for bicycle size. We must go into the store and try to sit in one. I agree that the 105 kit is probably the best solution until you get would be about 5'6" or something .

Ben H said...

I suggest you go with the kit his KTM 105, if you breed your age prevent you from running at 250F for at least a year. For now, the race goes into the super-mini class and other established time Just my 2 cents Ben

Post a Comment