Where Do They Sell Bunny Cages Bunny And Chinchilla?

Bunny and Chinchilla? - where do they sell bunny cages

My mother gave me a female chinchilla for my birthday. A few months later we have another. We did not know he was a man. They had babies and children, babies and so on had. Now we have 6 a.m.-2 p.m. large aviaries. Finally, it sets its kind that we now have a cage for a cage for men and women.

Today I had a very good idea! I give / sell 5 of my chinchilla and a cage for a pet store. I follow the chinchilla into the cage and get a rabbit last.

He is holding a chinchilla and a rabbit in a cage, a bad idea? I like the idea, but it's the wrong decision? What do you think?

6 comments:

La Songeur™ said...

May I ask why only 2 chins? It would be easier on your page, and much less stress on the chin or holidays.

La Songeur™ said...

May I ask why only 2 chins? It would be easier on your page, and much less stress on the chin or holidays.

Gender Bender said...

It is a bad idea, because both different foods to eat

Lakely said...

It might work. Perhaps you are the owner of the animal can ask if the animals ... and can probably work an exchange with the owner of the animal .. For this rabbit.

To study this issue ... Go here to http://newfreebooks.com research section of the library and pets. May give an idea of what animals can be together.

SaturnGi... said...

This is not very responsible of you, chinchillas who are in the race to sell. Never be allowed to reproduce. And people who know they have to buy that because of the race.

But will such as rabbits and chinchillas, theres a high possibility that the rabbit can Chinchilla very afraid. It could also breathe badly chinchillas dust bath dust for the rabbits. You could try, but probably will not work. Rabbits are easily stressed.

Kyle N said...

Maybe it would work, but would not say probably because Chinchila are nocturnal and spend your holiday is not so I would not say, but ask the animal for your review

Post a Comment