Belching Sign Pregnancy Can Anyone Help Could I Be Pregnant?

Can anyone help could i be pregnant? - belching sign pregnancy

ok I have my period since 21 August and I had unprotected sex! Today is the 6th September, and a lil sticky white discharge? I found it odd that I have never been sick for about 1 weeks now trying to eat its own circuit, disappearing, thought it was an empty stomach, but nothing there that I searched on Google and said that I a sign of early pregnancy pregnancy test 1 could be cheap .. lol, but it was negative could be used to? pregnant really confused ???????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you try to be pregnant, I did the same with my CM, but I'm always busy, but this time it was very strange to me, is far in the rule. All you can do is be patient at this point and test if you want AF

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to have a baby? In any case, you might be pregnant. If you do not want to have a child, no unprotected sex.

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to have a baby? In any case, you might be pregnant. If you do not want to have a child, no unprotected sex.

Post a Comment